Resume for Ralph J. Tease
- Green Bay, Wisconsin – 1956
Admitted to Bar
- 1981 – Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Also admitted to practice in the Menominee Indian Tribal Court.
- 1981 – Marquette University, J.D.
- 1978 – St. Norbert College, B.B.A., magna cum laude
- Brown County and American (Member, Litigation Section) Bar Associations
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (Member, Board of Directors, 1989—)
- The American Association for Justice
- and Inns of Court – Robert J. Parins Chapter.
- Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocates
- Office of Lawyer Regulation District 14 Committee for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
- Phi Delta Phi
- Served as judicial intern to the Honorable John A. Decker, Wisconsin Court of Appeals Chief Judge.
- Mr. Tease has presented many lectures and seminars in the area of personal injury law.
- Mr. Tease practices in the Green Bay office.