Green Bay Defective Child Car Seat Lawyer
As a parent, you purchase a child car seat in order to protect your children from harm, not to put them at risk for injury. But if the product you purchase is defective, you may be doing just that. Child car seats can be considered defective for a number of different reasons. As a consumer, it is important to be aware of these potential defects and to take action if your child has been harmed by a defective product.
If a defective car seat was a contributing factor in your child’s injury, not only do you deserve to be compensated for these losses, but other children should be protected from similar incidents. Contact the Green Bay defective child car seat lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today by calling 800-242-2874 for a free case evaluation.
Common Defects in Child Car Seats
Child car seats have been the subject of a great attention in recent years because of the dangers of some seat designs. It is important that consumers are aware of what defects to be wary of and what actions to take if your child has been injured because of one of these products. The following are some common child car seat defects:
- Flammable material used as interior padding
- Faulty steel connectors which can crack and result in seat failure during accidents
- Requiring too much or too little force to release the buckle from the buckle tip
- Improper cushioning that does not protect the head of the occupant in the event of an accident
- Faulty straps that can cause unnecessary harm due to excessive force exerted on occupant or lack of force exerted on occupant
If your child has been injured because of a defective child car seat, you deserve justice. Please contact the Green Bay defective child car seat lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874 for more information.