Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What should I do if the other driver is uninsured/underinsured?

What should I do if the other driver is uninsured / underinsured?

Hopefully, you have purchased uninsured / underinsured auto insurance. If you have, then you can file a claim with your own insurance company to receive compensation for your damages. However, if you do not have this coverage, then it may be very difficult for you to recover the money you need to pay for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. With the help of an experienced attorney, however, you may be able to make an effective claim.

If you would like to speak directly with an attorney about your specific situation, contact the Green Bay car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated