What information should I collect at the time of the accident?
The most important thing for you to do just after a car accident is to ensure that you and everyone else involved is okay. Once you have determined that you don’t have any injuries, you should collect the following information from the other driver, any witnesses, and the scene of the incident:
- Driver’s name, address, and phone number
- Driver’s insurance company name and phone number
- Driver’s license plate number
- Witnesses’ information – names and numbers
- The weather conditions
- The location of the accident
If you have a camera on hand, it would also be quite beneficial for you to thoroughly snap photographs of the accident scene.
If you would like to speak directly with an attorney about your specific situation, contact the Green Bay car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874.