Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What if the defendant won’t pay me my awarded compensation?

What if the defendant won’t pay me my awarded compensation?

In some cases, the person who has been legally deemed responsible for paying you financial damages after a car accident will try to avoid payment. If this has happened to you, you’re likely extremely frustrated and may be facing the burden of unpaid medical or vehicle bills. However, because you were legally awarded compensation by a court, you are entitled to payment. A qualified attorney may be able to work with you to get you the compensation you are owed.

If you or someone you know is waiting on due payment from a driver who hit you and caused you injury or expense, contact an experienced Green Bay auto accident lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling us at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated