Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What if I have to replace my vehicle?

What if I have to replace my vehicle?

Sometimes car accidents are serious enough that they require the replacement of one’s vehicle, as repairs may have been rendered impossible or cost ineffective. While your auto insurance might provide coverage for this, if the accident was caused by another party, you should not have to bear this. You may be able to pursue financial compensation to pay for your vehicle replacement through a legal action.

If your vehicle has been deemed a total loss in the wake of a car accident for which you were not at fault, we can help. Contact the experienced Green Bay car accident attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated