Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > How can I pay my medical costs after a car accident?

How can I pay my medical costs after a car accident?

A car accident can result in a large amount of medical costs, such as those related to initial and subsequent treatment, the use of medical equipment, and physical and emotional therapy.  The actual monetary cost of these aspects can vary greatly, depending on the extent of your injuries, but are typically higher than most people want to pay or can actually afford.  Fortunately, if your injuries and costs are the result of a careless driver, you might actually be able to sue for financial compensation from the irresponsible driver, forcing them to shoulder the burden of your medical bills.

If you or someone you know has been injured in a car accident, contact an experienced Green Bay car accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated