Tips for Safe Commuting
Roughly 140 million Americans spend their mornings and evenings fighting traffic while commuting to work. During this time, drivers can be seen doing a number of tasks that not only put them at risk of an accident but also endanger every other driver on the road. Instead of focusing on the road or obeying traffic, commuters may drive with their knees, eating breakfast and talking on a cell phone at the same time. This kind of action behind the wheel is extremely dangerous and significantly increases your risk of an accident.
Even if you drive responsibly, other motorists may act reckless and could cause an accident. If you have suffered in an auto accident due to an irresponsible driver, you can fight back to discourage future acts of negligence. Contact the Green Bay reckless driver lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874 to speak with a qualified attorney. We can help you secure the financial compensation you deserve in your car accident case.
Safety Tips for Rush Hour Traffic
Motorists should always operate their vehicles responsibly and obey all traffic laws. Because roads are typically more crowded during rush hour, the risk of accidents increases. You can help avoid an accident by:
- Driving the speed limit at all times and adjusting it according to traffic flow
- Paying attention to cars nearby, anticipating the worst
- Giving yourself plenty of room to stop in case the car in front of you slams on the brakes
- Refraining from constantly changing lanes
- Keeping both hands on the wheel, avoiding activities such as eating and cell phone use
- Leaving your house with plenty of time to get to your office, anticipating traffic
Regardless of the time of day, you should always drive responsibly to avoid accidents and injury. Unfortunately, though, not everyone is this conscientious about the safety of others.
Rush hour commutes can prompt behaviors ranging from inattention to road rage. If you have been hurt due to a reckless driver such as this, let us work with you to get you the financial compensation you deserve. Contact the Green Bay reckless driving attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874 to discuss your legal options.